We welcome the following types of contributions.
- Short (up to 3 pages) and full (up to 6 pages) research papers
- Poster abstracts and system demonstrations should not exceed 2 pages.
All submissions must be written in English and must be formatted according to the ACM format. Please submit your contributions electronically in PDF format via the LILE2013 submission system at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lile2013.
/ PUBLICATION & BEST PAPER AWARD
Papers will be evaluated according to their significance, originality, technical content, style, clarity, and relevance to the workshop. At least one author of each accepted paper is expected to attend the workshop. The main workshop proceedings will be published through the ACM Digital Library. Furthermore, authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions to a dedicated journal special issue. A best paper award will be kindly provided by the workshop sponsors. A best paper award, kindly sponsored by LinkedUp, will be awarded during the workshop.
/ IMPORTANT DATES
25 February 201304 March 2013 (extended): Full & short research paper submission deadline
- 04 March 2013: Poster & demo submission deadline
- 20 March 2012: Notification of acceptance
- 27 March 2012: Camera-ready paper
- 14 May 2012: LinkedLearning 2013 workshop day